CBIT Computers Copyright Policy
This website and all its content is owned by CBIT Computers
Copyright © 2017 CBIT Computers All Rights Reserved. All content is owned by CBIT Computers unless stated otherwise.
Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website;
- (b) All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- (a) View pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c) Print pages from our website;
- (d) [stream audio and video files from our website; and]
- (e) [Use [our website services] by means of a web browser,]
Subject to the other provisions of this notice.
(f) Share to social media.
Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (b) Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (C) redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
You must not:
- (a) Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- (d) Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to our email address.
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
Website Design by Corey Bale for CBIT Computers. 2015 – 2019.